Jack B. Yeats, "Queen Maeve Walked Upon This Strand"

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Writing Process

I must be honest, I have not started actually writing essay number two for this class. However, I have put a lot of thought into it, and it sounds like it can be really fun essay to write. My topic is "attire versus the weather." I actually suggested this topic, and it was in direct reference to the clothing (or lackthereof) that girls wear to go out at night, despite the recent sub-zero temperatures. I must admit, I am very guilty of wearing dresses, skirts, and tank tops, even in this climate. I believe I will write it in first person, basing it off of my own experience of getting ready with other girls in preparation for going to either a frat party or a bar night.
My only fear is making this essay to satirical-it would be so easy to make fun of others and myself. How do I go about doing this???

No comments:

Post a Comment